Alexis looked amazing in her prom dress. We got lucky, the first store we went to was close by in (of all places) "down town" Pleasant Grove, it was the second dress she tried on and it was perfect; she still tried on a ton more... but kept coming back to this one.

The dress was altered at the store to add a back and straps. They had to add some snaps too, but placed them into the wrong place and as a result we had to call over a neighbor, Karen Decker, at the last minute to sew her in. Tucker arrived to pick up Alexis to witness the sewing of the dress. He patiently waited and said all the right things, right up to when he said "If you pass out Alexis I know mouth to mouth..." Ummmm.. Tucker, I am standing right here!
The back looked great, Karen is a pro, and a real life saver. (thank you Karen!)
Princess Alexis putting on her glass slippers.. I mean, pink Converse All Stars, with the help of fair hand maiden Missy.

What a cute couple.... awwwwhh...
4 comments:
Oh my gosh - she looks beautiful. I love the dress.
Beautiful, inside and out...just like her mommy.
wow beautiful! LOVE the shoes that is great!
it was a beautiful dress, I'm glad she wore it to church so I could see it. That's funny that she had to be sown in! How did she take it off?
Did you have to cut her out of it?
Post a Comment