The first day we went to the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum. It is full of a bunch of dead and stuffed animals. See this collection of species found in Africa.. Cameron successfully launched his Binky over the glass wall upstairs and it landed next to that baboon... think he was testing them to see if they would move?
After we had our fill of stuffed creatures from around the world we headed over to the BYU creamery for ice cream. Oh so yummy.
Apparently Kyle was not in a sharing mood.
The following day was beautiful outside. Perfect for the Zoo, so we were off to see living animals. Did you know that when your a single mom who has given birth to a small village you get a major discount when you purchase the "Single Parent Family Pass"...it's true! Score!I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more pictures of the zoo this year.

Cameron is almost 18 months old now, I LOVE this age, it is my vary favorite. The whole world is new and amazing at this age. I loved watching Cameron's reaction to all the different animals, and seeing how excited he was with each one. Maybe it was because these moved and made noises.. they weren't stuffed. Even this little bunny was super cool to Cam.

We did the stuffed animals, living animals.. so we were off to see the prehistoric animals at Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. Again, Cameron's reaction was a blast to watch. He let out a "rarrrr" a few times when he made the assumption that what he was looking at had to be monster.
One of the kids favorite parts is the area where you can play in the sand and water with the plastic dinosaurs. Cam thought it was cool too.. but that the sand didn't taste as good as it looked. 
I had a great time with the kids. I miss not getting to hang out with them and do fun stuff like this more often. I sure to appreciate moments like this. I never thought I would be the stay at home type.. but weeks like this one make me wish that I could spend more time with my kids. -Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I am SOoooo thankful I have one! But I think you know what I mean.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast. Cute pictures of your kids. Plus that's awesome about your Zoo discount.
I love this. Great pictures. The same old places through different eyes. I have never received the single parent discount and now mine are all grown.
Good times! Thanks for sharing your week with us!
Post a Comment