
Courtney has a... well let's just say an admirer. His name is Bailey Carlson. He absolutely adores Courtney. How do we know this, well he puts his admiration into poems that he writes for his English class, but Courtney's friends all swear that they are about her. I have to tell you I think they are sort of sweet.. in a obsessive kinda way.
A Little Extra
By Orpheus
When she smiles her smile
The way she turns her hair
As she simply walks
There's something extra there
It's not a normal smile
A grin can't bait my heart
How does she do it
I guess I'm not that smart
The way she flips her hair
Like a wave crahing to the shore
As time seems to fold over
And suddenly life is more
How she laughs so wonderfully
A simple cheerful giggle
It has a little extra
And I'm caught as I stare
Even the way she walks
The way she seems to glide
Like an eagle in her beauty
Affection I can't hide
The way she lives
Even the way she breathes
She adds a little extra
Just the way she is
Pondering Aloud
by Orpheus
So many questions
To think about
Should I write more for her
And then I doubt
I've become love struck
And ashamed in two
But at the same time
I'll walk it through
She's beautiful and funny
I write more about her
And now I found
That she reads all my writings
And now I don't know
If I should keep writing
I put in my word
As others keep fighting
I'm swimming in questions
I'm crying for joy
I want her to like me
But I'm just a boy
I try as I might
To impress her dearly
As her beautiful smile
Shines so clearly
I long to see her
But I know not what she wants
And I wish for an answer
Should I keep writing
Thinking of Her
By Orpheus
Even when she said she doesn't
I still say I do
When I am looked over
My confession stands true
Your eyes shine like the sea
And I'm lost as I stare
The touch of your hand
Would my heart tear
The charm that you have
That makes me feel lost
I long for a hand
The map of your love
I know you don't feel so
But I still do
When I'm feeling good
I mutter I love you
The swing of your body
The swish of your hair
You smile so sweet
That it breaks my heart
The skip in your step
The glow in your eyes
Even though you don't like me
Your beauty makes me try
Come Straight Out
By Orpheus
I am very confused
At the way the girls do act
When I say I like their friend
And they giggle and smile at me
But their smiles just remind me
Of her heartbreaking smile
Even though she has braces
Her beauty shines for miles
As she walks by I stop to stare
I look away when she sees me
And as she turns her waist long hair
I am struck with the love from cupids arrow
And still her friends laugh when I say
That she stops me dead
When I see her face
But my heart drops like lead
So I ask them now
Why do you embarrass me
What do you gain
In this evil game
Just tell me what you think
Don't be a child
You know something I don't
And you can't hide it
So come straight out
With what you know
Your laughing a guise
For a knowledge filled throne
Love Does Not Hide
By Orpheus
What is wrong with people
That criticize true words
They laugh at love like hyenas
Because the true meaning they've not heard
I compliment a girl
And they giggle when they hear
I smile as she walks by
While others are laughing near
I know this poem is short
But it wasn't intended to be long
I was trying to get a cross a point
Not sing a song
These poems were never given to Courtney, just written for credit. Then one day she recieved this:
Truthful Confessions
To Courtney
I'm going to be truthful now
I still am not sure why
You can be so elegant
And have passed me by an by
I say I kind of like you
And I've written it down in ink
I ask that you give me an answer
And tell me what you think
Your long blond hair falls like silk
It puts me in a trance
And if I could have the choice
I'd have it we would dance
Around and under the shining light
And I would hold you tight
And maybe for what I lack
you would hug me back
Your eyes sparkle in the light
For you I'd try with all my might
You're the cutest that I've seen
And I always say what I mean
I've been truthful with you
I've said what I like you
So now I ask in sincerity
Do you like me too
Umm...wow. How sweet is that?! Poor Courtney felt awful. She has had her eye on someone else and she knew she had to break this poor boy heart. Later the following were written.
HeartBroken
By Orpheus
The days when love is strong
When I long to be with her
When classes seem too long
The sands of time freeze over
Until she says to me
An almost song like break up
The fire of love is doused
As I wake up
The shadow of love gives longing
A memory there but faint
Like a dream you can't remember
Of a long forgotten saint
A taste from days long past
A blunt dull sour sugar
A happy memory that does not last
That is replaced with gloom from far
The shadow of made up memory
One that blinks out of existence
That did not happen in this life
A future vision from the past
Like a mountain looming over
Rejection's a burden hard to bare
Wandering alone in the forest
When I see a maiden standing there
She's always been there
To help with my needs
But I overlooked her
In my foolish greed
A broken heart is hard to heal
Its a wound that's not quite there
As feelings flow out
A tender hand will always care
So even though it's hard
My shattered heart ajar
I am open to new life
And it need not come from afar
The Beauty of a Girl
By Orpheus
She smiles like the sun
Her hips swing as she walks
The love in her face
Stops me while she talks
Perfection in each step
I cannot help but stare
Her beauty has me stopped
I think of her everywhere
A dance a hug or a peck on the cheek
I'd pick one of the three
Any day of the week
When I sleep it's her I see
The melody in her voice
Heaven in her smile
Falling for her was not my choice
For her I'd crawl a thousand miles
Whenever I walk by
I cannot help but sigh
And think to myself
Dang she's cute
The Face That Launched My Heart
By Orpheus
Her hair is like the sun
Skin that's smooth as rolling waves
Her eyes glisten one by one
As She steals my will away
My heart skips a beat
I long for an embrace
Falling into the labyrinth of her eyes
When I see the glow of her face
The fire of my soul
Burns as I see her golden locks
Her smile fills the hole
In my heart as I'm struck with love
She's the Helen of my life
The face that lifts me up
The only girl that makes feel this way
From her voice I will not stray
She doesn't need to launch a thousand ships
For me to notice her elegant hips
The way her body flows
I'd kneel and before her bow
The eyes that I'm lost in
Her arms spread apart
To give me hug
As I see the face that launched my heart
You're as Perfect as You Need to Be
By Orpheus
I could say you're perfect
That you take my breath away
But I would be lying
And you probably wouldn't stay
Your face is like an angel
Is something else that I could say
But using clichés is cheesy
And also pushes you away
Your lips are red as roses
Your sadness makes me cry
Your face shines like the moon
But these would all be lies
My heart doesn't skip a beat
Your eyes don't twinkle like stars
You are not quite perfect
But if you leave I'll be scarred
You don't need to be perfect
To steal my heart away
You're good enough for me
Any week any day
I'll be there for you
Like water in the ocean
The way the sun shines
I will smile for you
You're beautiful as flowers in spring
When I sleep it's you I see
This is the truth
You're as perfect as you need to be
The Day That Never Ends
By Orpheus
Your the sun that always shines
Your the day that never ends
Your eyes that always sparkle
Remind me you're my friend
You are always there
We'd make a cute pair
Your flowing hair
And me standing there
You take my breath away
Every time you walk by
Whenever I see you
I stare every time
I take a second look
And watch till you're out of sight
Because if I notice you
Notice me you might
A Peck on the Cheek
By Orpheus
You girls are so pretty
And perfect and witty
When you walk by
I'm lost in your eyes
Your hair flows like honey
Your smile, so sunny
Your gaze makes me weak
All I wants a peck on the cheek
The curves of your body
That add to your beauty
Sweet as you are
All I do is stare
Your lips soft as clouds
I'm lost in shrouds
When I try to talk
I get scared, turn, and walk
You are humble
I am meek
I just mumble
For a peck on the cheek
A hug will do fine
A hug that is mine
The warmth of your body
You're such a hottie
Id fall limp your arms
Any day of the week
All that I ask
Is a peck on the cheek
A peck on the cheek
Is that too much to ask
A peck on the cheek
A peck on the cheek
3 comments:
Can you blame the poor guy?! She is just beautiful and even better, she is just as beautiful on the inside too!
Courtney is gorgeous! But, I'm glad she doesn't like him. Ummm. . . that could be scary. Is she really old enough for a boyfriend? And one that writes poetry? Way to serious.
:)
Courtney is wonderful! This does seem like a good time to point out the "no dating or boyfriends until 16" rule! It would let the poor kid save face.
Post a Comment