On more than one occasion said how much I love my yard. I love the feeling I get when people walk past and make complements, does that make me a yard snob? I love when they slow down and take it all in. I have a grand master plan in my head for how I want it all to look one day; it includes curbing, a pergola, large patio, and a red BBQ grill (YES this is a yard fixture- don’t question it), but each step is pricy.
For YEARS I have wanted to add curbing and this year a curbing fairy came out of nowhere and offered to install it for me. Ken Huff, Wayne to me, is a distant cousin of mine. We grew up in the same neighborhood in Orem and reconnected on Face book as most friends and distant cousins do. Here are the pictures of how it turned out. Looks good hu! I love it!!!



It makes my flowers look better too!
No comments:
Post a Comment