On Saturday the 3rd we painted eggs.. helping out the Easter Bunny, doing our part.

Beautiful! The Easter Bunny was so proud!

Beautiful! The Easter Bunny was so proud!
Easter Sunday everyone was so surprised to find that the Easter Bunny had paid a visit and had planted clues all around the house.

I like cheese, I like rice, you make one of these with this device. (Rice Cooker)
A letter for you, a chocolate rabbit for me! You don't need a stamp on this delivery. (Mail Box)
Roses are red, and so am I, used for hiding a tool to the movies that make you sigh. (Red Vase)
My name is like a big dog's bark. I'm all bass and make an excellent place to hide a clue for the things you love to taste. (Sub Woofer)
If you're a little piggy and eat all the Candy you will get a tummy ache and go Wii wii wii all the way home! (Wii ottoman)
Your hunt for sweets begins here, don't sweat, don't cry.the clue is located in the place clothes go to dry. (Dryer)
I am a place the dishes go to shower. (Dishwasher)
When you want a drink you head to me before the fridge or sink. (Kitchen cabinet -where the cups are)
Winter time all the year round, usually full of ice cream, but this is where a clue can be found. (Freezer)
I am the place visitors sit. (Living room couch)

Full of cans and a sister too. Find the next clue before it gets "stored" and rolls away. (Food storage flow rack, in "Alex's " room)
A hammer, a wrench, and a screwdriver to. This is where you find your next clue. (Tool bag)
When your brother smells bad you put him on me to change his dirty hiney. (Changing table)
You tickle me until I laugh and giggle with glee. I'm covered in red fur and a sight to see. (Elmo)
After a long day, the boys are all smelly. In here they go to swim on their bellies. (Master bath tub)
I serve no purpose, other than to look good. I look like Petunia, but I am certain that I am only a... (Curtain, that look like the red chair)
Fishy, fishy, wave your magic wand... you don't live in a house you live in a.... (Pond)
I drive you to and fro. To school , to dinner, anywhere you want to go. Look in the back and you will find a clue where you buckle in your little behind. (Tahoe)
Your journey will come to an end at last, go to the place where we keep the thing thing that mows the grass. (Shed)

Corney I know.. but it was fun to watch them run from location to location, and then have Kyle find clues out of order, like Elmo's little tiny egg and my bath tub that was filled with eggs.
Cameron just ran around saying "ball...ball..." and chucking plastic eggs everywhere.
In the end they were happy to find their baskets.

The Easter Bunny must really like those two boys, when they found the basket it was in the back of a brand new John Deer battery powered truck!

No comments:
Post a Comment