Tracy and I shoot in natural light, so after a long winter in Utah the very first opportunity to get outside and shoot you grab the first person willing and to drive till you find that perfect spot. Ok, so the weather was not the best that day, and basically it was a major dust storm and the sky was a beautiful shade of dingy, but Courtney was beautiful and that was all that mattered.
After making her all up we drove to SLC and were on the hunt for a location, Court sat in the back seat not saying a word. Tracy and I were worried that she hated her make up and hair and that she was a little worried about the experience. WE WERE SO WRONG! 

Once she got into the moment she had a blast, and the cars driving by and honking and whistling didn't hurt either.
When we got home that night she asked me if she slept real still if her make up would stay on, so she could wear it to school the next day. LOL! And she did too!
Alexis was the next sucker on one of our outings, she invited along two of her friends. Nicole and Missy.
This is what it is like for me to be around Tracy when she is shooting and the light is low enough that I am no longer any help. This is what I see....

This is what Tracy sees... Nice hu!
Shooting these girls was the best, you can make them do just about anything.. like laugh on demand.. as seen here. 
Shooting these girls was the best, you can make them do just about anything.. like laugh on demand.. as seen here. 
You know that Alexis is a cute kid... I love how this captures her.

Next on the list is Brittany... then maybe we will try to get those boys to hold still.
3 comments:
I had a good laugh at the what I see and what Tracy sees photos. You could also phrase it as what we see and what photoshop allows us to see. I often think how nice it would be if I could just photoshop my real face and airbrush away those wrinkles and pores, lol.
This was such a great shoot. I loved these. The location was awesome.
I'm glad you didn't see butt crack just then... that angle is bad enough :)
Post a Comment