1. You are remodeling your kitchen or buying a new place or
2. They stop working. That’s it. People are not out there looking at a new fridge or stove just because the season change and you want a new color. Nooo… You always say, I like that, but I will wait till mine DIES till I get a new one!
Well it must have been time for mine to go, because in the end it decided that the oven was NOT going to turn off. When the coil was about to catch on fire, it was time to unplug it and call it. Time of death May 22, 2010 at 11:23 PM.

The new upgrade arrived a few days later. Yes, Yes I know.. I would prefer gas, I also would prefer stainless steel but since I got a new white dishwasher for Christmas and I am not in a position to remodel the entire kitchen, the stainless steel will have to wait for now.. or till these die!
No comments:
Post a Comment