Now came the dilemma, with 5 kids you can’t get 1 something with our al least 2 of the other 4 throwing a fit. So I had to come up with a plan. I would like to thank Alexis for this idea. We would celebrate Obscure Holidays, why not, they are on the calendar. We should use them to our advantage and celebrate.Friday, May 28, 2010
Obscure Gifts Giving Occasions
I was wondering around a boutique near work one afternoon and I found the cutest little purse that I knew Alexis would absolute love! It was made out of pop can tops, so very “reused, renew, recycled” but a little on the pricy side. I could only feel justified in giving her such a cute gift if I had a reason and Christmas was over half a year away... I couldn’t wait that long. So I set it down and walked away. A week later I realized that Earth Day was right around the corner; that was PERFECT! So I returned and purchased the cute little bag.
Now came the dilemma, with 5 kids you can’t get 1 something with our al least 2 of the other 4 throwing a fit. So I had to come up with a plan. I would like to thank Alexis for this idea. We would celebrate Obscure Holidays, why not, they are on the calendar. We should use them to our advantage and celebrate.
Now came the dilemma, with 5 kids you can’t get 1 something with our al least 2 of the other 4 throwing a fit. So I had to come up with a plan. I would like to thank Alexis for this idea. We would celebrate Obscure Holidays, why not, they are on the calendar. We should use them to our advantage and celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment