Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where the heck did April go??

I was half way through the month before I knew what hit me, now it is the 28th, seriously! It has gone by so fast! I am sure that some of this is due to the fact that I took off some time from work during spring break and we have been busier at work than normal, but still almost a whole month has gone by!

My “little” family and I have had so much fun this month that I am just going to have to start from the beginning and work my way through the month.

April 1st: My parents anniversary, ya, ya I know.. my mom has said the same jokes for years.

April 2nd: I got my little Canon G11 back from repairs, I know I have the big one, but this little guy is that great go to camera for candid’s and video’s. I had to test it out and I am happy with it again.
I just love close ups of flowers.

Look at the detail in the boogers and dirty kid face on Cameron.

I even captured my Tasmanian devil, Kyle.

April 3rd: We had our emergency preparedness drill like we do every Conference weekend. Our neighborhood has done this for a few years, I think it is cool. We all meet at our designated spot with our 72 hour kits and determined who made it out alive and how prepared we are. Typically we are in PJ’s and claim we are dead, but we even broke out the 4 wheeler this year. I did not mention that our 72 hour kits are a wee bit outdated.

Look, Brittany is happy to make it to the emergency drill and be counted as alive this year.

No comments:

Add other items