Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

There is something kinda cute about a Pot Belly Pig, and I am sort of jealous, cuz why can a pig get away with being cute with a pot belly... but I on the other had, ummm not so much.


{The following image is not me, I repeat it is not me, my pot belly is bigger.}


I should name my belly, because it always hangs around after every holiday, joins me on vacation, and no matter how hard I try to have time away from my belly... there it is, right by my side again. It loves me, and doesn't want to leave me... ever!

It is not for the lack of trying.... wait that is a lie, I go through spurts of trying. I almost eliminated the belly for over a month, then I went on vacation and it
followed me home, wait no, I followed it home.

I have sort of a love-hate relationship with the belly. I love to hate it. Some day, some day soon (I hope), I will look back on the days when my belly was just a memory, a bad memory.

No comments:

Add other items