I like to keep my home clean and for the most part organized. I love my yard very manicured; I LOVE the day my yard is mowed, edged and trimmed. It makes me feel good to receive complements on my home and yard.
I was raised to take care of the things you have, cherish them, keep the things you worked for in the best condition, because you can't just get a replacement. My home is the biggest financial investment I make on a monthly basis. Why wouldn't I take great pride in it?
2 comments:
I was reading your 10 facts about you. I love the smell of new plastic too! Most people think I'm crazy because of that. It reminds me of getting new dolls! And your home/yard is beautiful! Thanks for all the times you've welcomed me in your home!
Thank you Di, your welcome any time! It has been a while since you have slept on my couch.
Post a Comment