Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day



Cameron... Seriously, why not!


I would have someone get me up in the morning, make me breakfast, play with my friends all day, not have to worry about stopping to use the bathroom, and when I did use the bathroom someone else would change me. Then I'd have lunch made for me, NAP TIME, then more playing, snack time, and then time to go home, and someone else would drive.


Then at home dinner would be made for me, play with some toys and not clean them up, have my bath water run for me. Play on the tub as long as I could get away with it, have someone rub lotion all over me, dress me and then wind down with a treat. Then when it is time for bed I would get tucked in, a big hug and a kiss, and to top it off sung to. Sounds stress free to me...





No comments:

Add other items