I don't get into trouble.
I don't drink.
I don't get all crazy...
so I had to think hard about this one.
I decided on Becky.
Take this picture for example... this is not one of those a picture is worth a 1000 words kind of picture. This was shot on New Years eve this year, in my back yard, after returning home from watching Disney's Tangled. The bottle is Martinelli's Sparkling Cider and we are giggly and red nosed from being out "late" and from the cold, not because of alcohol.
Becky is my partner in crime though.
Becky is my partner in crime though.
We went to see a rated R movie (The Hangover) in the middle of the day, during work once.
We stay out till 2-3 in the morning with guys after going to a singles dance (if you knew them you would know they are harmless).
We even crashed a singles party we found on Face Book this past weekend, don't worry it was an LDS standards approved party. Being the party people that we are we left at 11:30 when the DJ shut down do to the noise ordinance in Lindon.
We even crashed a singles party we found on Face Book this past weekend, don't worry it was an LDS standards approved party. Being the party people that we are we left at 11:30 when the DJ shut down do to the noise ordinance in Lindon.
Ya it may not be messed up in your opinion, but single women as old as I am doing these things is messed up!
No comments:
Post a Comment