
I don't do "Favorites" for the most part I have a hard time singleing any one thing out over something else. I like reality TV so I tend to watch a season of something and then move on, like Survivor, not currently on so it was replaced with Bachelorett, which became a party each week at my house with Melanie, Juliet and David and any of my kids that happen to wander into the room.
I also don't watch much TV in the summer but we have DVR'd every episode of Ghost Adventures so that is typically what I will turn on when I get a chance to sit down. In a nut shell it is 3 guys who search out paranormal activity and try to prove that there ghosts. I have decided either you love Zack and the guys, or hate them, no middle of the road. So I guess you could call that my "favorite" for now... but give me a few weeks and something else will take it's place.
No comments:
Post a Comment