
1. My name is Lore, with an E. Named after my mom, Hannelore. My name was supposed to be Michelle but my dad was worried that when he filled out the birth certificate he would spell my name wrong and I would be Michael. So he went with Lore to be safe.
2. I love bunnies. My first bunny was named Thumper, he was awesome. He got too big and I ended up taking him to a pet store to give to a loving home. I choose to not talk about the other bunnies I had, cuz they died.
3. I was born in Landstul Germany. My birth certificate is in German. Ask me how fun it is to get a government document when they require a birth certificate as proof you are who you are.
4. I love to throw parties, even more so when the party has a theme and I get to decorate.
5. When asking my friend Melanie to name 10 facts about me she said “You have the Coolest Mom EVER!” and apparently I do. The more and more I hear stories about friend’s mom’s I am VERY, VERY thankful that I have the mom I do.
6. I love big tires. The sound, the look, the ride… oh what is there NOT to love about a awesome pair of mudders!
7. I have been on Life Flight as a passenger. I broke my jaw in three places, fractured my skull, and broke out a tooth in a car accident when I was 13… or 14.
8. I love the smell of plastic… you know like the new shower curtain kind of smell. LOVE IT!
9. I still have a dead canary in my freezer.
10. I hate skiing, and most other snow related outdoor activities.
2. I love bunnies. My first bunny was named Thumper, he was awesome. He got too big and I ended up taking him to a pet store to give to a loving home. I choose to not talk about the other bunnies I had, cuz they died.
3. I was born in Landstul Germany. My birth certificate is in German. Ask me how fun it is to get a government document when they require a birth certificate as proof you are who you are.
4. I love to throw parties, even more so when the party has a theme and I get to decorate.
5. When asking my friend Melanie to name 10 facts about me she said “You have the Coolest Mom EVER!” and apparently I do. The more and more I hear stories about friend’s mom’s I am VERY, VERY thankful that I have the mom I do.
6. I love big tires. The sound, the look, the ride… oh what is there NOT to love about a awesome pair of mudders!
7. I have been on Life Flight as a passenger. I broke my jaw in three places, fractured my skull, and broke out a tooth in a car accident when I was 13… or 14.
8. I love the smell of plastic… you know like the new shower curtain kind of smell. LOVE IT!
9. I still have a dead canary in my freezer.
10. I hate skiing, and most other snow related outdoor activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment