Tuesday, January 25, 2011

June 2010

June 2010

Alexis had her wisdom teeth taken out. I wanted to record the funny things she said as she came out of it, but they had to take longer getting them out due to the fact that the root on two of the teeth wanted to go up into her brain cavity... or something like that. I think this will be the only time Alexis will ever have full cheeks.

Strawberry Days in PG. Tracy and I went to take pictures at the carnival, again.

I love me a good Strawberry Days Rodeo! Britt looks excited about something, while Cam is just taking it all in... hey look, my mom is not making a funny face, go MOM!


Don't tell Brittany that they ran out of Strawberries and Cream... it doesn't go over well.

This picture was taken to perfectly frame the guy in the background, see, you can't stop looking at that guy now can you.

Kyle is getting into this whole Rodeo thing, I might just try to get him to muttin bust next year.

After half my life working in the same place in Lindon, we moved south to Springville (I am so not a fan of the commute! But happy to still have a job!)


1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun pictures. I miss summer and the rodeo's.

Add other items