Wednesday, January 26, 2011

July 2010

July 2010

Looking back at my Binky Boy, aren't sleeping babies so darn cute!

July 3rd we went to Provo see the balloons, but do to the wind out of the canyon only a few left the ground. This past week Kyle noticed a new "high rise" building in the final stages of completion in Lindon and said "Hey mom, that is were we go to see that balloons, hu?" "No Kyle that is not the same place, we went to Provo to see the balloons." "Oh, ya, I knowed that." long pause... "We can go there tomorrow to see that balloons ok mom?!" "Uh, no Kyle it is not summer, we have to wait till July ok?" "Oh, man... but I want to go tomorrow!"
Sorry Kyle, sometimes I wish tomorrow as July 3rd too.


I love the look on Kyles face as he watched a balloon being blown up.


These two look like they are up to no good.


My cute family, willing to get up early, let me haul them to Provo, and for what? To stand around and watch the coke bottle balloon beat up the balloon next to it, to see the pig try to get off the ground. I am so glad they indulge my need to carry on this tradition.

One of the MANY reasons I love my cul-de-sac, 4th of July festivities. The water fight is awesome! Everyone in the entire neighborhood is invited, the road is semi blocked to traffic and the fight is on! Not even Cameron was safe from the water guns!

After the fight is a big BBQ and the evening is topped off with everyone doing their fireworks in the circle. The highlight every year is the "Ring of Fire!"
Kyle throws back some gang signs, YO, what Up Dog?

Look at little hot stuff, learning how to board.

Alexis chilling with her friends at one of the impromptu "Party/late night/BBQ's that we had.

Becky has that look on her face like... "I wonder if Zack is going to sleep on our patio swing again?"

You go Courtney, that first eye brow wax hurts like a... well it hurts a lot, and you were tough. Now you want it done every time you get your hair cut.

That is Pam, she has been cutting hair in our family for over 17 years, ya I know she looks like she is barely breaking 21.
Wow that is a LOT of hair! I fully understand why you loved the movie Rapunzel.

I am not sure what it is about this picture but I just love it, and I HATE feet!

When I saw that the chicken truck was going to be at Maceys I wanted to take the kids so bad, then I got sick.. so Becky took them and they brought me back pictures.

Is it just me or is there something creepy about a chicken man?

Bear Lake with the family... look at all of those cute cousins!

I hear that Bear Lake Mud Baths are a super way to condition the skin!

Who is feeling left out???

Love the tube... ok love to WATCH people on the tube, I am such a wimp!

Cameron has a future in sports, no question about it!

I love going to Bear Lake with Sarah, Boyd and the whole family... July was a good month!

No comments:

Add other items