May 2010
PG High School Prom was the 1st. Alexis was beautiful, despite having to be sewn into her dress it was a great evening for her. Oh and Tucker looked good too.

Due to a potential fire
hazard with my oven I had to replace it. We went from a 13 year old coil model to a new flat surface... still have not warmed up to it yet.

The
Grovecrest Dance festival was held on May 25
th, it was a perfect sunny day! I paid Brittany $10 if she would
run out into the field and dance with her teacher before everything started... that kid will do anything for money (with in reason!).

Courtney is was part of
the student
council at the Jr High and was given the
awesome opportunity to call out the names of 1/4
th of the 8
th grade class and hand them their awards. She looks so happy.

Court is all smiles to get her certificates and graduate...
ok not really I made her pose for this picture and she did not want to at all.

Brittany on the other hand was
more than happy to pose for a picture with her teacher when I asked her.

Sometimes when you find a cool gift like this Aluminum Can Tab purse and you want to buy it you have to make up a reason, I decided an
obscure holiday would work... like Earth Day. Happy Earth Day Alexis.

If you do one
obscure holiday gift you have to do another... Happy
Cinco de Mayo Courtney.

One of my favorite parts of
May is the PG City
Fireman's Breakfast, Kyle asked about it every day we past the station after
the banner went up on the front of the fire house. When the big day came he was so excited and I was happy Donovan let me join them.

This was the first year that Kyle was excited to see "
Mokey the Bear", Cam on the other hand was not quite sure.
Why do I even bother to
buy breakfast at
this thing? Oh ya, for the fire men,
cuz I sure as heck have yet to eat my breakfast in how many years that we have attended! Every time the siren went off Cam had to stop eating too.

OK, this made my spring.... my super cool cousin 3, 4, 5, 6 times removed or something like that
was able to put in my curbing for a heck of a price. It is so amazing... I
absolutely love it! Thank you Wayne!
No comments:
Post a Comment