Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 2010

Sometimes it is easy to forget how much you did or realize how much your kids have grow in a year until you look back at the pictures that were taken.. this is the first of my 12 days of pictures from 2010. Some of the pictures you may have seen in past blogs, some will be new.

J January

Tracy, Randy and I went on a Western Caribbean Cruise from January 10th through the 16th.
Because Kyle could not go with me he had me take his Batman to take pictures with.

Ahh.. the Carnival Valor, I will never be able to take a cruise again with out getting a balcony room.

My roommates, who I have recently learned have held a grudge for he past year that they did not get any "ALONE TIME" and I have now been banned from taking any future vacations with them unless I have someone to go with me; and we are NOT sharing a room.

Seriously one the coolest thing I have done in my life, wait did I say coolest, I meant COLDEST. Freak that water was so cold our dolphin (Sally) had goose bumps!

Bucket list check! I have visited a Mayan ruin.

Want to blow a great HCG diet.. go on a cruise. This baby did me in!

I love my sister, I can not imagine anyone else in the world that I would have wanted to share this vacation with.. ok maybe Dwayne Johnson.. but other than that Tracy is my choice!

See how happy 3 people can be after a week of sun, maid service, catering, and booze (ok that is just Randy), but we look happy, very, very happy! ...wait, maybe they look happy cuz they get to ditch me and have alone time, awh man!

January 2010 was a good month!

1 comment:

ShamelessPhotography said...

Baaaah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!

Add other items