
Cameron is so stinking cute. His long blonde surfer looking hair, his dark tan skin, and his stocky build makes him stand out. He is more than generous with hugs, blowing kisses, and he will wave and say hiiieey to any passing stranger. So it is not uncommon for people I do not know to make comments about him.
At the daycare center that he goes to I have on more than one occasion had someone tell me that they would gladly trade me their child for him, well that is not going to happen, so I politely decline the offer. Recently I have been hearing a new comment “He looks so much like Brittany!”
Really? Brittany.
OK, so let’s look at this. Both Cam and Britt have dark eyes and skin… and that is where I get stuck. His hair and cute cheeks are like Courtney, so why don’t they say he looks like her?
What do you think?
I think he looks like me… but who am I to judge (oh ya, I’M HIS MOM!)OK, so I thought why not put this to the test. I put Cam’s hair in piggy tails to see if I thought he looked like Britt. He was not so happy about the new style (good thing he is not a girl!).
Kyle freaked out and started pointing and laughing at him... telling him he looked like a girl… but he did not say WHAT girl, so he must not have thought of Brittany either.
So with the girl hair is he more of a Brittany or a Courtney?
One more look at Cameron’s piggy tails. They did not last long after this picture was taken.

And a small reminder of why I have a fear that he looks like Brittany. Can you imagine the boy version…
3 comments:
Based on the last picture of Britney, I am going to go with they are YOURS.
Okay, that last picture of Britney is so funny. Through the eyes I think Cameron looks like her and through the mouth more like Courtney. He definitely has his own look though.
Ha ha! that last picture cracks me up:) he definitely looks like Brittany to me.
Post a Comment