Thursday, September 9, 2010

Warmer Days

I woke up this morning, looked out the window (like I have for months to do a weather check) and… what the… it’s dark! Like the sun is not up yet dark… awh man; that means winter is like right there around the corner! Dang it!

Sure enough when I left the house it was colder, much colder than last weekend. Season change fast here in Utah and I haven’t even Blogged about my summer. I am not ready for sunny hot days, bare feet, and a glowing tan to all go away.

So let’s look at how much fun July was…

July 3rd we I took the kids to see the Balloons in Provo. But due to the wind only two made it off the ground. They tried to blow up a few others but the giant coke bottle tried to attach the Wells Fargo Balloon and then they took them down real fast.


Alexis took over the camera and tried to get a few shots.

She also pointed out the sign on the back of a balloon trailer, we all got a kick out of it (umm… hello, the Blog is called Easily Amused; apparently it runs in the family.)
We tried several times to get a family picture, but this creepy guy kept getting into the shots. Yaa, ya, I know he is probably someone’s dad, brother, or son... well if he belongs to you or you know who he is, will you teach him some manners.

No comments:

Add other items