Thursday, September 9, 2010

The 4th Matters

The 4th of July is one of those great holidays that matters, not like those fluffy holidays, such as Valentines Day. It is a holiday to celebrate our country, our military, and our families! So I was super excited to have the kids this year and do all the stuff I love to do, but don’t like to do without them (make sense?)

The annual 4th of July Water fight is one of those things. I LOVE to take pictures of it, I do NOT want to get squirted by a 500 PSI Super Soaker in the face. Every year this thing takes place in our cul-de-sac and this one was huge! Water balloons, pools, squirt guns… and right there in the middle was little Cameron… so confused by this whole thing.




After all the water, the BBQ and goofing off we settled down to an evening of UFC fights (OK seriously, who scheduled fight night the same day as the 4th of July).

We did take in a few of the city Fireworks from the side yard, they are shot off at the school down the street so no need to go any further. But due to some issues they had a few strays go towards the crowd. All we could hear were the screams and we were thinking… um that was not “That” cool… whatever.

The coolest part of the night is the “RING OF FIRE” I personally want to thank David Guilott for this awesomeness!

1 comment:

The Ridgeways said...

wow, those Guilott's have talents!!!

Oh and I love cam's itty bitty pool

Add other items