1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Sitting right here at my desk at work. Haven’t moved.
Sitting right here at my desk at work. Haven’t moved.
2. Who are you in love with?
I love my family, does that count? Because if not… well then… no one.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, despite some of the yummy sounding names.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Looking, looking... nope.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Hmmm… 2 weeks ago.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes, but I question that.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I drive out of town every day… PG to Spanish Fork… that is out of town right?
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes, I saw that Jennifer Aniston movie, with the cute little boy, can’t remember the name.
10. Are you hot?
No I am FREEZING! I have a blanket on my legs as I type this!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Aquarius Spring Water.
12. What are you wearing right now?
A cute gray Gap mini skirt with pockets, a short sleeved black sweater (should have gone for long sleeve today!), and my black mini stilettos (that is what one of the guys here at work calls them).
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Wash,I have a book of passes.
14. Last food that you ate?
Multi grain bread with ham sandwich, original Pringles and a cheese stick.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Same place.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yep a new sweater with ruffles, should have worn it.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Last night when I took the boys for a walk and they want me to RUN as FAST as I CAN!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
BYU football.
19. What is your favorite animal?
A Bunny.
20. Your dream vacation?
Me, some guy that loves me, and a two week cruise to Greece and the surrounding areas. Balcony cabin, the sea air…. Aahhh… I can picture it now.
21. Last person's house you were in?
My mom's.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broke my jaw in three places, fractured my skull and broke out a tooth when I went through a dashboard when I was 13 or 14, I was taken by life flight to Primary Children’s. Nothing has compared to that, and I prefer to keep it that way!
23. Have you been in love?
Yes.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I only miss the idea of someone right now.
25. Last play you saw?
Willy Wonka at the Scera Shell
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
(hold please) Sorry I had to take a moment to laugh my butt off! If I knew the answer to that one I would not be alone would I!
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Bunko.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
No one, ever. If we are talking Face Book, that would be my sissy.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
I do not have one planned… I should do that.
30. Ever go to camp?
Camp Clear Creek when I was in 5th grade. It is funny to have all of my girls grow up and also go to the same camp and do almost the same things.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
A what... lol.. ya, no.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
WHO,when and where!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes, I am today, True Religion that I picked up in the Caribbean on my cruise. LOVE IT.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Been there, done that, and avoiding that one thing.
35. Where is your best friend?
At home, probably homeschooling her girls.
36. How is your best friend?
She has been better. She is in a difficult place. She needs change, but is not sure how to go about it and have a positive outcome. I wish I could help.
37. Do you have a tan?
Yes. A dang good one too!
38. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the AC blowing through the vent, freak it is cold in here!
39. Do you collect anything?
Kids, I am up to 5.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Well if I answered that then I would be right up there wouldn’t I!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Last year, speeding, got out of the ticket.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
All the time, prefer too.
43. What does your last text message say?
Satan
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes, unless the nanny beat me to it again.
47. What is your heritage?
German and some other stuff mixed in.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so.
49. Are you rich?
Monetarily no, in my heart I believe I am. Thanks to my amazing kids. Sounds cheesy I know.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Talking to Becky.
1 comment:
Jealous of your nanny that does laundry among other wonderful things, also impressed at your answers to some questions, sure you weren't a politician in a former life? YES you are a best friend, silly to even wonder!!!
Post a Comment