I know, I know, Strawberry Days were back in June. Seriously, I haven’t blogged in months so don’t get on me about the order or how late these posts are!
I bet if my sissy were to update HER blog she would have great pictures from the carnival... that is just how she is, you know the type, takes great pictures and then won’t share! (unless I go to HER house and get them, Ugh!)
Strawberries and cream at the rodeo... mmmmm. Brittany looks like someone told her that they just ran out and we only got 3 for everyone to share.
This little guy waved at all the Rodeo Royalty, cheered for the bull riders, and got excited with each event that we saw. I think he is goanna be a cowboy. 
1 comment:
Cameron may be a Cowboy when he grows up but his mom is already royalty.
Post a Comment