This year I packed twice as much as past years, it was a good thing Becky came with us because we used her Jeep as our trunk... and it was PACKED! There were treats of bad weather reported for the whole week leading up to the day we had to take off, so to be prepared I packed summer clothing and the sweat pants, sweat shirts, and comfy warm socks that I wished I had packed last year due to the storms and were stuck in the cabin all week. This year there was no need to bundle up, the days were beyond beautiful and the nights were cooler with a few sprinkles.
I love the memories that we are making and I know that they look forward to going every year (I hope we never wear out our welcome!).
It has been almost 2 months since we went to Bear Lake and yet Kyle still asks almost daily when Boyd is going to get a new boat for him to drive. I guess he was not happy when we told him on the last day that the boat broke.

Cameron looks like he is playing football/rugby but…


4 comments:
seriously those wig pictures are hysterical
That little Elijah looks like a stud, but it's nice to know he can pull off the drag look too. That'll come in handy when he's manager somewhere and he has to dress as a woman for charity or something...not that I'm related to anyone who's done that and looked totally awesome...
Good one, Jennifer! And to be able to wear those boots! Yeah, I was jealous.
We always have so much fun too! Thanks for coming. And you can tell Kyle that Boyd did get a nice, new boat for him to drive next year! :) Apparently Kyle isn't the only one bothered by the fact that the other boat kept breaking down!
Post a Comment