Can you believe it!!! Engaged!!! I know, I know, it's so unbelievable!
First... we are not getting married right away... this is going to be a LONG engagement (as long as I have something to say about it!!) and Second... NO we are not rushing into anything to soon!
I am still so excited and freaking out!! I will post pictures of the ring and everything soon.
I know everyone wants to hear how he proposed, so here we go....
You all know how much I love Halloween, well we decided to go to the Haunted Forest in AF and I totally thought it was MY idea... but no, apparently he had it all set up because half way through some girl in torn clothing and blood all over runs right up to me and is screaming my name, I am like what the heck, then she gets in my face and asks if I want to "go on alone FORRREEVOR.." all freaky and I have to admit I was a little freaked out by it, then a "dead zombie" wedding couple come out of the woods at us and ask if we are "prepared to continue the journey through THIS life together?" That was when he dropped to one knee and pulled out a ring and asked me to always cling to him as his wife, no matter how scary life is! Seriously!! How could I say NO to THAT!!!
Oh my gosh I am so excited!!!
Ok, I know it has been forever since I have blogged, and I have deprived everyone of my fun filled life, I just wanted to give you something to read.. ya sure none of it is true, but you have to admit I had you questioning it...
9 comments:
Hahahahahahahahaha! Maybe we should talk more often?
What? And you said nothing yesterday? Huh?
Next you'll be posting your pregnant with twins!
I was so happy for you. Now, I guess I'm just so happy for you anyway.
So who is the guy?????
OMG!! Its Ken!!!
Are you serious? Who is he? Do you have pics of him? We really needed to go visiting teaching to "catch up". Congrats! I'm excited for you!
Ohhh that was good!!! I think the "pregnant with twins" thing will be a great April fools joke.
I was thinking I was WAAAAAAYYY out of the loop. Certainly this is ward fodder news worthy. Ok, you got me. What a cool way to propose though, you should post more good ideas. :)
Post a Comment