Who is this person? I want to shake his hand because it worked! I can’t wait to see what are sure to be a blockbusters! I mean come on, who didn’t love Chaka and my goodness Tia from Return to Witch Mountain, loved her, wanted that name and her star purse. I am sure the “Race to
Witch Mountain” will be equally as good.
Oh and for those of you who have NO IDEA what I am talking about. Well I guess you are just too young and you missed out on the good stuff. Don’t worry I am sure that someday they will remake a TV show that you grew up with into a movie, like maybe My Pretty Pony or Strawberry Shortcake and Friends.


8 comments:
I LOVED Tia. I wanted to be her (I thought she was so cute and cool). I also thought it would be awesome to go on an adventure! Way to go Witch Mountain!!!
I'd pay good money to see My Little Pony the Movie. Of course, I'd pay good money to see The Rock too...whether I've heard of the movie before or not!
You and me, baybee...I can't wait...I'm so excited I need to go and buy some depends. :)
I'll be right behind you in line.
I hope they still have the super cool 70's magic music play every time they use their powers, lol!
Uh.... Ummmm. Yeah. The Rock I get. The alien children and the big-eyed thinga-ma-boppers not so much. Is this the same thing as the singing flute???
I'm so confused. Freakin old people.
LOL!! :)
I was excited, too when I heard "Land of the Lost" was made into a movie. I loved watching it Saturday mornings. However, I'm a bit leery about Will Farrell playing the lead.
I actually have the movie return to witch mountain. If Tracy want's to borrow it she can. My kids are very familiar with it.
Post a Comment