Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ode to my Dad

I have a great dad
His emails are bad
I started a Blog because they made me mad.
That should make him quite glad.


OK, I know that sucked big time, bit so do a lot of the emails I get from my dad. I love the man but he sure thinks it is funny to send me a lot of crap.
The funny thing is that he expects me to keep them, as he does. He has crap dating back several YEARS! I am serious!
He went through a period of time when he was still on dial up internet and he could not view over half of what he forwarded on to me… that was bad, really bad. My sissy has set up her email to have any mail from our dad go right into her trashcan; I can’t be that harsh, I prefer to move them there myself.

So dad, because you love your crap mail, and you want to be able to reflect back on some of the better bits of crap I have created a blog for you- Mail Dump. You can all visit this gem by visiting it today, or any day you feel that you have a few to many brain cells and you want to eradicate some: http://myjunkemail.blogspot.com

Oh, don’t be surprised if you have sent me crap recently, I don’t just get crap from my dad, I have a lot of friends that give me crap. Fair warning your crap may be posted on the Mail Dump Blog.

No comments:

Add other items