Not knowing the proper way to wear a DC shoe I put the shoes on Kyle and started to lace them up and tie a bow. WRONG! The girls quickly corrected me and told me that the laces go INSIDE and you don’t time them up… ok. I agreed they look good that way so I put them on and he went on his way.
That evening his dad picked him up from the daycare. When he returned home, his laces were laced up and tied into a bow. I guess HE didn’t get schooled.
3 comments:
Are you surprised??? Seriously?
Maybe tucking T-shirts will come back. :)
Being a shoe fanatic, I can see the appeal to the no tie thing. But deep down a part of me cries out, "The shoe will last longer tied! It won't wear out and get all floppy and yucky!"
Style so impractical!
I would guess his teachers at daycare got tired of his shoes falling off his feet and did it. LOL
Post a Comment