
From the research I have done, discovering your “Jedi Name” came out on a cereal box quite a few years ago and was a huge hit. It must still be something cool because it appears to be a popular Google search, I say this because a friend and co-worker of mine is getting hits from around the world from people googling “My Jedi Name”. At this time she is #9 on the Google list if you do a search for My Jedi Name.
So in order to keep up my hits from around the world I am trying to see if Jedi Name gets me any hits from a glazy far, far away (so if you are not from Utah please leave a comment, it is the only way I can top her recent hit from Iran.)
Oh and if you truly want to know how to get your Jedi Name here is the one of the many methods that I found on my search:
Jedi first name:
1) Take the first 3 letters of your last name. 2) Combine with the first 2 letters of your first name.Jedi last name 1) Take the first 3 letters of your mothers maiden name.2) Combine with the first 3 letters of the town or city you were born in.
So if we meet in a galaxy far, far away, you can call me BUNLO BURLAN.
So in order to keep up my hits from around the world I am trying to see if Jedi Name gets me any hits from a glazy far, far away (so if you are not from Utah please leave a comment, it is the only way I can top her recent hit from Iran.)
Oh and if you truly want to know how to get your Jedi Name here is the one of the many methods that I found on my search:
Jedi first name:
1) Take the first 3 letters of your last name. 2) Combine with the first 2 letters of your first name.Jedi last name 1) Take the first 3 letters of your mothers maiden name.2) Combine with the first 3 letters of the town or city you were born in.
So if we meet in a galaxy far, far away, you can call me BUNLO BURLAN.
4 comments:
Nice to meet you, Bunlo Burlan. I'm Halje Jepro!
I am waiting to see comments from someone in a "glazy" far, far away. I'm dying to know what that is! Maybe me, once we move to Provo? I can't wait to find out!!! :)
Oh, and my Jedi name... Zufor Tessu. Ha ha ha
This is something that I have never heard of and find very funny. I really like yours...I'm Mcdpa Prasil. Not so Jedi like.
Post a Comment