A while back I wrote about how Kyle wanted to go on the 4 wheeler each and every time he went outside. Well nothing has changed, he still wants to ride at every chance he can. So I found a temporary fix to this issue, I got him his own. Granted it is mostly plastic and only goes 2 MPH tops but that is fast enough for him to take off down the driveway and half way across the cul-de-sac before you can catch him. The girls think it is fun to “take him for a walk” as he rides along trying to run them over.
3 comments:
He is seriously cute on that thing!
love the 4 wheeler. Belle loves her now too. We gave it to her again, and she drives it everywhere. Now we just work to work on teaching her how to steer it, so she doesn't bump into everything.
I need to get one of those things for Braxton. But, I'm seriously scared because I can see him going down town in that thing and I'll never know where he is. He goes so fast on his tricycle I can hardly catch him as it is.
Post a Comment