
Chocolate is getting into everything! It is said that chocolate is the food of the God's; I just wonder if the God's would approve of it in their gum or in their Pop Tarts.
I know that there is a HUGE push to say that chocolate is healthy, I should know I tried the sell the most expensive dark chocolate on the planet, Xocai, I believe I have around $2,000 worth in my pantry, lets call it food storage so I don’t get frustrated.
Have you noticed that every chocolate company now has “Unprocessed Cacao” on the label, says that it is filled with antioxidants or some even have an ORAC score, and how many people have any idea what that even means unless you’re a chemist.
My point is that not everything goes with chocolate.
8 comments:
OK, first, chocolate DOES go with Poptarts...the s'mores kind are the bestest! But in Dr. Pepper or skittles or gum? Sick and wrong, man.
Well... we know now that the skittles were a bad idea. Cause those were gross. I've never liked chewy shocolate flavored candies. I used to trade 20 tootsie rolls for a blow pop on the day after Halloween.
Yes. Shocolate. Thats whet I said.
Shocolate.
Did you go to collage for your Shocolate?
No... thats not where I got it. Its just that some people pronounce it differently. You know shocolate/chocolate. Collage/college.
I just threw the last of my Xocai away. I don't miss it.
Chocolate Skittles? That is just bizarre. I agree with SHAMELESSLY, Tootsie Rolls are nasty.
I worked at a chocolate shop during Christmas and you should've seen the people buying dark chocolate truffles acting like they're broccoli or something. Oh yeah, it's sooo healthy for you!
Oh, I found you through Suzi -- love the photos! I can't take a decent picture to save my life (film or digital).
I'm proud to say that I was the only one smart enough to not try the chocolate Skittles...wrong, wrong, wrong!
Post a Comment