Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cheap and easy

I am the kind of girl that enjoys the finer things in life.
I love staying at expensive hotels and resorts, two on the top of my list are the Ritz-Carlton at Half Moon Bay in California and the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City.
I like eating at nice places, Sundance comes to mind, and I enjoy nice things… such as my precious (a sweet Guess purse that my sissy gave me for Christmas that I would never fork out the money for).

But deep down inside there is a white trash, trailer park girl just kicking to get out! If I am flipping the channels and there is a race on I am glued. Watching cars go around a track over and over and you can’t turn away, you know why don’t you, ya- that’s right, there might be a crash! You don’t want to miss that. The same thing goes with Rodeos, my favorite part, the bulls. The odds are in the bulls favor and watching a man get flop around and get pounded on like that for the heck of it, well it turns this white trash girl on!

Oh it gets worse. Let’s talk food, when you think of cheep what comes to mind? The dollar menu at McDonalds, oh sure those nuggets are awesome, but that is still a bit on the expensive side if you ask me, and I would have to leave my house to drive 10 minutes to get there. There is a much finer choice in cuisine, one that I have to admit my sissy opened my eyes to. It is the 88 cent Totino’s pizza. Oh ya! That is where it is at! Walk to the freezer, open the oven, toss it in… oh ya, right on the rack, no pan required, you can’t get easier than that!





3 comments:

SuziQ said...

LOL...but maybe I'm a little offended at the "trailer" part of it! Haha, just kidding. :)

Shamelessly said...

Ha! I always sometimes wonder if that bugs Suzi lol.

Yeah those little suckers are the CHEAPest food ever. Bad... yet good.

Can't agree with you about the Nascar. Yuck. I don't get whats thrilling about 288 laps in a circle. I don't get the skanky car chicks. I don't get the milk.
You know... I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say I don't get anything that has the same basic demographic and WWE wrestling.

Jennifer said...

Totinos is my pizza of choice...if I can't have Papa Johns :)

Add other items