Wednesday, March 9, 2011

October 2010

OCTOBER 2010

Whew, we are getting near the end of my 2010 year in picture review, maybe this year I need to be more on top of things and I won't need to review the entire year in 2012.

So Alexis is a Senior at PG High School and I have encouraged her to be more active in attending activities like school sporting events, and I have to say she has done much better than in years past. For the PG Homecoming game the new "G" on the side of the mountain was lit up. It has been a few years since it was lit, and they received funding to install lights. It was a kind of cool thing, so while Alexis and her friends were at the game I took Brittany, Courtney and the boys for a ride to get as close as we could to see it light up.



Thanksgiving Point Corn Bellies was fun to go with the boys, they got a kick out of running around, and away from us to play on everything. I personally think that the girls even had a good time. Here are Courtney and Britt having rubber duck races.

My Pumpkin stud.

See what I mean they had a good time too.

Cameron trying to figure out this pump thing to make the water push his duck...

Looks like he figured it out.

Cameron had a great time.

See how happy Kyle is here, see that big "Monster" in the background... ya lets just say he did not have the same happy face when we tried to get him to go through that... he never went.

Ever think about installing one of these in your back yard?

We went to the farm with Melanie during the month, this pass this is awesome!

Alexis and Tucker off to PG High Homecoming.

What is it about a mom's bed being the best place to sleep?
Not one... but two little boys...

Umm.. guys, were am I supposed to sleep?

Kyle still talks about this, we went for a ride on the Heber Rail Road, AKA Heber Creeper. It was a beautiful day, and even though the ride itself is rather uneventful, watching the boys was worth every bit of it! (and I LOVE this picture).

Cameron and Kyle had their heads out the window like dogs for the majority of the ride.


Brittany ate her popcorn and chilled, till I pointed a camera at here then she sprang to life and put on a big smile.

Oh my gosh is he cute, I can say that I'm his mom.

Alexis and Court attended a Murder Mystery Party at Zack's house, and guess what, no one got shot or went to the ER at this one.

Courtney and Zack were married... don't they look like a happy couple?

OK, Seriously the BEST part of October is Halloween! I LOVE to decorate for Halloween.
One of the new additions to the decor, big spider here... I think she needs a name.

I love my front room all decked out with witches.

The new "Stoned" witch hanging from the mossy branches... I was proud of this set up.

Becky gave me a Fall Fairy, so cute! (I think she was to break up all the scary stuff in the house that she had to overcome.)

At Bunko I got this little dandy, a spell book... hmmm where will that fit in? The Witches Room!

The pond had special fog this year, it smells like Mojito Rum, I had to do it, I have drunk pirates all over...
Everything outside looked really cool too.. until it had a coat of snow all over it... I am not sure it it made it creepier or not.

I say no, can you even see the coffin under all that snow?

The pirate looks like he has hair. That's not scary.

The snow made it hard for me to use my new bubble machine too, with techno bubble that glow in the dark! Next year...

1 comment:

The Ridgeways said...

Love the picture of Kyle and Aspen "Malanie" will have to get it from you! Also I LOVED the Rum fog, positively yummy smelling!

Add other items