Thursday, March 10, 2011

November 2010

November 2010

Wow, so near the end now... this little picture review has brought back a lot of memories, and I have loved to see how much the kids have changed.

Cameron turned 2 on the 4th. For his birthday we went to Chucky Cheese, talk about a happy little boy; he was in light blinking, noisy, kid running around freely, kind of a heaven. Kyle and the girls enjoyed their time too, racking up as many tickets as they could.

This birthday boy checking out the "Band" on stage.


The kids were with their dad for Thanksgiving, and when they are gone for any extended amount of time I go stir crazy... so I decided to paint the family room. I thought the color I had on the walls, a light mocca color, was dark... till I started putting on "Fawn". It turned out nice and I was so proud to get it all done in two days.


Wow, I know i did a lot in November.... but just did not capture it in pictures, I need to work on getting more of the day to day stuff.

No comments:

Add other items