December 2010
In December Alexis asked
Kolton Daley to PG High
Preference dance.
Kolton attended
Kinderland when Alexis did and they met back up on
Facebook. Ya, strange I know. They hit it off really well, they had a lot of fun together, but the relationship was did not last long. Alexis said she had fun hanging out with
Kolton while they did, and left it at that.

This is a Camel, he came from the
Bunko white elephant gift exchange (wait, irony... I got a camel in an elephant exchange... sorry easily amused). He was named Andy and sent on adventure. Hopefully someday Andy comes to visit again while he is out and about.


December is always a crazy busy month, as if they all
aren't, add presents, and gifts, and shopping, and... well you get the point. So we made it a point to squeeze in a trip to Thanksgiving Point to see the lights. It was on Becky's priority list for the moth, so we had to make it happen, and we did.

Making cookies for Santa was another one. The highlight of this event was watching Cameron frost a cookie for Santa, then lick it off,
re-frost, lick.... and then place the cookie onto the Santa plate for him. He was very proud.

Christmas morning started with the same routine, shower, get dressed , THEN presents. I know
torture right. But when it was time to go down stairs it was so exciting! Just look at Kyles face it tells it all.

Part of our traditions is to get everyone a
Christmas ornament for their tree, so when they leave they can decorate with memories on
their first Christmas away from home. When I saw this little Hum Bug at Hallmark I
instantly thought of Cameron, not sure why,
other than I think he is so dang cute!

This year we shoot things up a bit and Santa put all the presents under the kids tree in the family room. Good thing too because it was overflowing!

Cameron was not sure about all the excitement, he took his time opening each and every gift he
received. He wanted to then play with each and every gift he
received.

Becky gave each of the girls new smelly stuff... Alexis finally got the one she wanted for YEARS.

Brittany was very happy with her mountain of clothing. So happy that she took this one of herself.

Onto grandmas house... Cameron is just getting the hang of this present thing... still slow and steady.

These new guns from Grandma and Grandpa are really cool... and noisy... thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
WHAT THE! ...SANTA!
iPads for all 3 girls (Tracy looks left out here). Donovan and Grandma Hanna were EXTRA nice this year.

They don't look happy do they?

Back home after all the
excitement... the
Wii games come out. Zack and Alexis break out the moves.

Then all the girls get in on the action. Santa was good this year.

Looking back was a lot of fun. 2010 was a good year filled with many good memories. I am thankful for the time that I was able to spend with my kids and I hope that they
cherish the moments we have together as much as I do. I love each and every one of them and I am so proud of my kids.
I am glad we added Becky to our crazy home for as long as she needs a place to stay, she adds a lot of fun and support to our family.
Now to focus on making 2011 as great, if not better, than last year!
No comments:
Post a Comment