
I am a HUGE fan of Julie Parker Photography. She offers a workshop only ONCE a year and I have an opportunity to WIN a seat at her workshop. PLEASE vote for me!
It takes only a few minutes to vote (LORE BUNKER) I am about half way down the list. Please share this link with all your friends too... it's one vote per IP address-- so vote from your smart phones, iPads, tablets, home, and work computers too!
It takes only a few minutes to vote (LORE BUNKER) I am about half way down the list. Please share this link with all your friends too... it's one vote per IP address-- so vote from your smart phones, iPads, tablets, home, and work computers too!
Hurry voting ends Saturday February 5th at 9 am!
I want you to share the link with everyone you know, but just as a bonus, if you are interested in having Shameless Photography take your pictures in the future, I will give you $20 off a future session just for sharing and leaving a comment letting me know.
VOTE VOTE VOTE
I want you to share the link with everyone you know, but just as a bonus, if you are interested in having Shameless Photography take your pictures in the future, I will give you $20 off a future session just for sharing and leaving a comment letting me know.
VOTE VOTE VOTE
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTE!
2 comments:
voted!
I voted for you too! I hope you win :)
Post a Comment