Tuesday, February 22, 2011

August 2010

August 2010

Time to continue the year 2010 in picture review...

With our pass to the Hogle Zoo we went more than I expected, and our (at least my) favorite thing to do was the Bird show; even though after the first time, this part in the show is not as much of a shock... but it is still fun to watch!

Little guy here just thinks that if you just sit there you will stay on... who needs to hold?


Kyle turned 4... that is a big kid number, just ask him. Apparently at age 4 you are no longer a baby.
For his birthday we had a Froggy Pool Party. It was fun, and chilly. Explain to me how it is that we live in a dessert and it takes till July 4th to get hot, then on August 15th it is chilly.... anyway here is Kyle showing off his frogs that were in the pool.

Cameron had fun playing with Kyles toys.

My BFF and her family came over to play.


Those are her girls Sage and Aspen freezing their buts off in the pool. Oh, they look warm... it's a trick.


I guess I need to teach him to not pick on girls.

Spanish Fork Demolition Derby... so much FUN! My inner red neck comes out at this thing! LOVE it! I got my mom hooked too... who in turn now has her sister (aunt Chris) hooked.


Oh ya! Wooo-hooo!


First day of school for Courtney... she got away before I could get the traditional in front of the house picture... but I caught her as she was walking (with Zack) to school.

Awwhhh... so cute. Becky did her hair that morning. (no I am not talking about her cute little bum.)


Random Party... with a chocolate fountain, and ball pit balls. Apparently a good combination.

The crew.

My point about the ball pit balls... only a bag of 100, we may need more for the next party.


To celebrate so real good FREAKING AWESOME news... like the fact that the HOUSE IS MINE!!! I took all the girls out for a fun afternoon. It started with pedi's that were a gift from a good friend (HE will remain nameless).




Then lunch at Macaroni Grill... yummy.


I think they had a good time.



Everyone had BIG smiles...

1 comment:

The Ridgeways said...

Fun memories! Sage and Aspen still have their frogs from the party they love them.

Add other items