A- Attached or Single? Single, I still can’t get over that it will be officially 3 years this May. Time flies…
B-Best Friend? Here are the top 3. #1 is easy, Melanie. If anyone else wants to take the #1 spot away from her you have to take out a security guard, claim me as your sister, and be willing to be by my side when I almost die! #2 is my sissy (thought I have to admit #1 and #2 and neck and neck!) Tracy can make me laugh about anything, she can cheer me up when I am bummed, and she doesn’t make fun of me when I act goofy, at least not to my face. I love to be around her and I am so blessed to have her as my sister. #3 Well… I have a great roommate and some amazing neighbors/bunko gals that all easily fit into the #3 spot and easily fit the role of my Best Friend.
C-Cake or pie? Pie, when it is that Asphalt Pie at Wingers, oh ya! D-Day of choice? Saturday - I get to sleep in (every other weekend), chill and enjoy my family, and get things done around the house.
E-Essential Item? Item… my Tahoe. Without it I can’t imagine life! How would I get anywhere… walk, bus… oh the horror!
F-Favorite color? White, no red, no white… Oh I hate these “favorite” questions.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears, the little clear ones.
H-Home town? I am going to say Orem, Utah. That is not where I was born, but the majority of my child hood was spent there.
I-Favorite indulgence? Sleeping in. Oh that is the best.
J-January or July? July! The 4th of July festivities that take place in my cul-de-sac alone make that one of the best months ever!
K-Kids? Girl 17 (18 any day now), Girl 14 (counting down the days till 15 so she can get a permit). Girl 12 (thinks she is 16, just as the 14 and 17 year old). Boy 4 (future quarterback). Boy 2 (future linebacker… and the favorite, he hasn’t learned to talk back yet!)
L-Life isn't complete without? Family, appreciate the people around you. Be thoughtful of them and let them know that you love them.
M-Marriage date? First one, second one or that hypothetical third one?
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Sister, my sissy, she rocks!
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges I love citrus, the smell, the sweetness… mmm.
P-Phobias? Not a big fan of heights.
Q-Quote? “Our ultimate measure as people is not where we stand on moments of comfort and convenience, but where we stand during challenge and controversy” –Martin Luther King Jr. I read that when I was going through a hard time and it just kind of stuck with me.
R-Reasons to smile? I have 5, and without them I would be in a different place in my life. No matter how rough things are I need to smile for them. (That does not mean I don’t put on a grumpy or ticked off face every now and then!)
S-Season of choice? Early fall, when the leaves start to turn but you don’t need a jacket during the day. I love the colors and the smell in the air.
T-Tag 3 people: Tracy, Dezzy, and Wendy (cus I want to see what her 5 life lessons are going to be from this thing.)
U-Unknown fact about me? I am going grey… it is true, thank my mom for me. It blows.
V-Vegetable? I like zucchini, no really I do, when they are little. I love them mixed with onions, a little salt, a little pepper… oh man I am hungry!
W-Worst habit? Eating… all the time, ok, so it is not THAT bad, but I am on official week 1 of my diet and I am not hungry but I want to eat just out of pure habit!
X-Xray or Ultrasound? X-Rays typically mean something is broken and it needs to be fixed! Not good!
Y-Your favorite food? Sushi, Mexican, Italian, American... that should cover it.
Z-Zodiac sign: Gemini, but rumor has it that I should be a Taurus now, ya, I don’t think so. I am a full blown Gemini!
1 comment:
You make me laugh and that security guard totally deserved it. Thanks for always being there for me too. I am lucky to always have you in my corner.
Post a Comment