It is 20 degrees outside.. the high for the day! Oh and it gets better.. it looks like a blizzard!
Just to make things better I looked up the temperature in Miami Florida.. it is 71 degrees right now; sun is shining, calm breeze, aaahhh.. can you feel the warmth on your skin?
I need to think warm happy thoughts, I have spent the past week and a half looking for "summer-ish" clothing in the dead of winter in UTAH for the cruise I am going on. With the beautiful weather we are having here I am Sooo... looking forward to leaving (DO NOT bring up the fact that I will be leaving the kids behind.. I am still a wee bit sensitive about that, and I will cry- at least until I am on the ship and then I should be OK.)
So until I set sail, I need happy thoughts.. this should help:
Ahhh... Isla Roatan





1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Yes those pictures look so nice. I'm tired of shoveling the driveway.
Post a Comment