I am still needing to stay warm and happy.
Here are some warm fuzzys from this past summer..
The day I took the kids to Hogle Zoo was a nice warm day.. we had a good time:

Cameron found a friend in the gift shop that he wanted to take home.

There were a bunch of new baby animals at the zoo,
including the new baby elephant that was so much fun to sit and watch.

We were so warm we had to rest in the shade.

We even took a break from the heat and enjoyed the zoo's bird show.

The day we went to the pool was a nice day..
not that hot, but not 20 degrees either!

Brittany had fun cooling on on the water slide.

Cameron did not care that it was not the hottest day of the summer,
he was just happy to be playing in the water.

Kyle enjoyed cooling off in the pool too.. just look at that big smile!
Nothing brings warm happy thoughts like the beautiful pictures
Tracy took of Alex with a Sunflower.

I hope these pictures help you warm up too.
No comments:
Post a Comment