I am spoiling the set by posting my favorite one here... but you can not help but laugh when you see it, and Laura's comments are so funny!
I know your going to ask...the cake is from Dippidee and it did not go to waste! It was so freaking cute and very yummy! The girls have already put in their orders with me for their birthdays!
The girls got into the studio shoot too and she took pictures of them also. She had Courtney's posted earlier in the month and when she gets time I am sure she will post some of Alexis, Britt and Kyle.. if she got any to work.. he is such a busy boy, he just wanted to play.

2 comments:
I remember Courtney when she would call me,'Mychelle'. She is absolutley beautiful! Cameron is adorable. Thanks for sharing them with us!!
Your kids are seriously gorgeous! I loved the birthday pictures and you did an awesome job picking his cake. I love Dippidee!
Post a Comment