1. All of my super smart girls made the Honor Roll last semester! Congratulations Brittany, Courtney and Alexis!
2. I have a BEAUTIFUL yard! (Thanks to Conrad at A Beautiful Yard landscaping)
3. Kyle is mastering his colors and the letter K (for Kyle).
4. Cameron can always make me smile, no matter what my mood.
5. Melanie can retrieve the data on my external hard drive for less than $200.00
6. I have an awesome sister who takes pictures like a rock star, and she pays me to help with lighting.
7. Brittany will be in Hope of America in May and she is actually part of the flag. (I secretly LOVE the Provo Freedom Festival’s Hope of America program!)
8. Courtney is part of FCCLA, she made next year’s 8th grade student body presidency and she is trying to be part of PG Jr. High PALS and chior, I am so proud of her for getting involved in school activities.
9. Alexis actually asked if she could go get her permit and start driving… I don’t know if that is a Happy Thought or not, but I will add it to my list.
10. When Kyle grows up he wants to be a Fireman, a Policeman, a Doctor, a Monster, Iron man, the Hulk and recently added to his list: Stuntman
5 comments:
Haha! I think Kyle has a real future in the stunt-man business! Congrats girls on the Honor Roll!!!
Those are awesome happy thoughts!!!Good for you for coming up with the list!!!!
Rockstar!!?? Me? Thanks! Maybe when I get some new PROPS. Eh? Eh?
Thank YOU for your help, your support and for always nodding and pretending to be interested when I start spouting off photographer jargon for three quarter of an hour while everyone else's eyes glaze over.
You're ALWAYS on MY Happy List
I love the video of Kyle dying from a "gun shot". It made my day on a not sooo happy week.
I had to watch Kyle's stunt man act oh about 15 times. Braxton loved it and wanted to see it over and over again.
Post a Comment