Thursday, April 16, 2009

99.9 % Sure

I am almost positive that it is April 16, 2009, my calendar said so, my children are on spring break and last week was Easter weekend. But something outside says it is December…


Do you see what I see… kind of hard to miss it! I guess this is what happens when you clean out the garage and put the snow shovels and sleds away for next winter.

To think that last Sunday (Easter) looked like this:


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awe, I love the big tie picture!! I'm trying to stay positive by not commenting on the horrid snow.

Heffalumps and Woozles said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get the memo. The groundhog said if you freakin' people don't stop waking me up I'm going voodoo all over your fannies.

Guess he did.

Laura said...

Braxton said, "Mom, why does the outside keep thinking it's Christmas? It's not Christmas anymore." I agree with him.

Add other items