
I have wanted to take pictures of Alexis since her 16th birthday, and Tracy and I have wanted to go down to Utah Lake to take pictures of the ice blocks for a few weeks, so I just combined the two activities this weekend.
Alexis and I went down early and while we were walking around Utah Lake I went down to the waters edge and started to walk on the ice. This is when Alexis started to tell me about her lesson in church about not getting to close to the edge (aka don’t get close to temptation). This has been a recurring lesson in her young woman’s class and evidently they had drilled it in very well for her to start spouting it out at me as I started to walk closer to the edge of the ice. I guess it got to me so I turned around and went back to solid ground (aka the Lord, according to Alexis). I got off a few good shots of her. These two capture Alexis at 16, cell phone and iPod in hand.



2 comments:
The pictures of Alexis crack me up, so very her, glad to hear she saved you from becoming "squishy!" I love that last one as well looks like you had a good time.
Those pictures are gorgeous! Even though it features her ipod.
Post a Comment