Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cascade Springs


It has been a very long time since I have taken a ride up the canyon; so last Saturday I thought with a house getting hotter and the leaves starting to turn colors, this would be a perfect time. So we all packed into the Tahoe and went for a ride.

The ride was nice, cooler air, the leaves turning fall colors and only a few issues with bugs flying in the window and going after Courtney (who freaked out every time!).

Here are a few of the pictures from our outing…


The fire a few years ago left trees looking like something you see at Halloween, Brittany thought it was creepy.



So has anyone ever questioned why you have to get a 3 day pass for $6.00 to go up American Fork Canyon, why not $2.00 for a one day pass? Thought I would ask...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day. Doesn't having Kyle in light colors scare you?? I just think of all the stains...

Laura said...

Cute pictures of all the kids. Darling.

The Ridgeways said...

Cute! Looks like you had fun. Yup, have to agree with Jennifer, Kyle looks like he is ready for a wedding or a trip out on the town not up the canyon! I know that kid has cute jeans and t-shirts! But he is stinkin' cute no matter what he has on! I love that kid.

Add other items