
1. My test came back normal. I do not have any problems processing sugar. So that translates to the fact that I just ate too much Chicken Tetrazzini and Dryers Fruit bars (I can go through 2-4 in a single sitting) the weekend prior to my appointment and I need to cut back.
2. Central air unit is still working. Bonus.
3. 7 weeks and 2 days till my due date and I AM STILL NOT READY FOR THIS!
4. #4 has been removed by request of my little sister.
5. I still have not decided on a name for Jr., middle name Lee, Bunker that I really love. My sissy thinks I should use Kiefer, but I am afraid of the legacy that he has before him that he would have to live up to. But I like it.
6. Today is the first day of fall, and it feels like it, and also my Sissy’s 30th birthday! WOW! That is so old! I had a hard time with 30, I think I was mean to everyone and I cried a lot. Hope she is doing better than I did! Happy B-Day Sissy!
3 comments:
Tracy will be fine at your parents, besides after watching your dad and you, the bickering is all for fun. You wouldn't know what to do if your dad just agreed with you! Tracy is perfectly capable of holding her own against him.
Fruit bars that good? Or is it just a pregnant thing like peanut butter was for me?
Hooray for the AC! Oh and I actually like the Keifer name. Very cool very original and it is kind of fun to be named after someone, especially if they were cool like Keifer was but what does Randy think?
Keifer Lee Bunker actually sounds good! I saw a great pineapple pop recipe on a PBS channel on Saturday. It looked easy and looked yummy.
After-School Snack: Pineapple Pops
Serves 8 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes
Ingredients
3 cups fresh pineapple chunks (or one 14.5-ounce can chunks packed in juice, drained)
1/3 cup milk
¼ cup sugar
In a food processor, combine pineapple chunks, milk, and sugar; pulse until almost smooth, with some chunks of pineapple remaining.
Pour half the mixture into a medium bowl (or a glass measuring cup for easy pouring). Pulse remaining mixture until completely smooth; add to mixture in bowl.
Divide evenly among eight 3-ounce molds or paper cups, and insert wooden sticks. Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours or up to 2 weeks (cover with plastic wrap).
Per serving: (per pop) 58 calories; 0.4 gram fat; 0.6 gram protein; 14.1 grams carbohydrates; 0.8 gram fiber
Note: To make chunks, peel, quarter, and core a small pineapple (about 1 pound). Cut into ¼-inch-thick slices, then cut into ¼-inch pieces.
yum, I can make Luana's recipe! I will just add splenda instead of Sugar YUM!
Maybe that is what I need to do so I can feel the baby kick finally. Sit you down and feed you 4 fruit pops in a row and wait for the sugar high to hit the little one!
Post a Comment