Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thank you Tracy!



Due to the late start we only got a few shots in of the two kids I had with me on Friday but Tracy rocks and I just love how they turned out. Now I just need to get the rest of the crew!



Thanks again Sissy!

6 comments:

Shamelessly said...

HEY...
What tha... I didn't get done editing those. And you KNOW how I feel about that one!! You can't just post those!! Plus you could have saved ME one to put on MY blog you big hog.

Love you too. Jerk.

Lore said...

I guess now you have to take MORE! (Heart you!)

SuziQ said...

Those look great! Where did you take them? We need somewhere cool for ours...somewhere like that would be cool!

Laura said...

Those pictures are amazing!! Wow. I love them. Tracy is really good.

Best of the Best said...

Awesome shots!

The Ridgeways said...

Tracy your good! What can we say! You have an amazing eye for cool!

So need those for a bunker scrapbook page!

Add other items