1. What book have you read recently?
The Little Red Fire Engine, Kyle likes it a lot. For me, Eckhart Tolle’s A New Earth, that damn Oprah can sell snow to people in Alaska! I can’t get past page 13.
2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Oh I would love to be invisible, I mean I have felt like I was invisible at times, but to have the physical ability to be invisible… wow! That would be fun.
3. List two things you have eaten today:
1. Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion potato chips
2. Skittles
4. What's your favorite color? Why?
White, it is clean, fresh, looks good on dark skin in the summer, and on every vehicle.
5. Where is the place you want to go the most?
The bathroom, no seriously, I have always wanted to go to Egypt, but honestly, anywhere outside of Utah sounds great right now (hint, hint sissy!)
6. Name two places you have lived:
1. Germany (I was born there)
2. Sacramento, California
7. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I believe that remembering good will come from the challenges we have in life will help to ease the pain. Whether that is just an understanding of who we are or something more is up to us. We are not referring to the actual rainbow, were we?
8. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I would give 10% to my church (how much is that exactly?), pay off all of my debt, and set up funds for my kids to go to school and invest the rest so I could live on interest and quit working, then I would share with my family.
9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who are dishonest, and act like they are entitled.
10. What are two things on your to do list right now?
1. Get the truck insurance in my name.
2. Pick up bread and milk on the way home.
11. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Just tell me! I can take it, I may cry a little but how can I improve if I don’t know!
12. List two jobs you have had:
1. Papa DeMarco’s Pizza (home of the first Granny’s pink cookie!)
2. WordPerfect, research operator.
13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Having a positive outlook! It is VERY hard these days, and I am not always successful. But my children are counting on me each day and I can’t let them down by crawling into a corner and hiding.
14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
I regret that I don’t get involved as much as I want to, be it at church, or with family or with friends. I feel like I am imposing, or forcing myself on others and that makes me uncomfortable.
15. Name two of your bad habits:
1. Eating the wrong foods/not working out!
2. Speeding, I just love to drive fast!
16. What are your feelings about the person who tagged you?
I started this torture, so I can say. She is nice and fun and kinda cute!
17. Who do you Tag? Why?
1. My Sissy, Tracy, because I love her.
2. Jennifer, because I think she is the only one that may do this!
3. Di, because I am curious to what she is going to say.
4. Laura, because she started a Blog and now needs to use it.
Instruction: Copy questions, remove answers and replace with your own answers to the list of questions. Then, tag as many people you want, at least one, and list them out in the end of your post. Notify them that they have been tagged. Enjoy getting to know those you have tagged better, unless they are bitter and decide not to play along!
No comments:
Post a Comment