Look at this cute kid… my little boy, graduating preschool!
Yes it is true, he will be attending Kindergarten in the fall. He will be among the young pups, but he is so ready to move on that I think another year in a preschool setting would bore him.
Now if I can just get him to stop telling everyone to call him Justin Beiber or telling me to spike his hair so that all the girls will chase him we will be good.
Yes it is true, he will be attending Kindergarten in the fall. He will be among the young pups, but he is so ready to move on that I think another year in a preschool setting would bore him.
Now if I can just get him to stop telling everyone to call him Justin Beiber or telling me to spike his hair so that all the girls will chase him we will be good.

No comments:
Post a Comment